If you read my Blueberry Cinnamon Overnight Oat post, you know how obsessed I am with the hearty goodness of no-bake oats. The recipe below is sweeter than the Blueberry Cinnamon version but it’s absolutely delicious and will keep you feeling satisfied until lunch rolls around. Think healthy banana bread in a jar … for breakfast (you’re welcome).
Ingredients (yields 2 servings)
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup smooth all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sliced Bananas
- Coconut shavings
- Chocolate chips if you’re feeling sassy
Instructions (No baking required)
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana until consistency is smooth
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate overnight
- You can either add your toppings before refrigerating or add once ready to eat!
What other flavours of overnight oats would you like to see on GLAZED?